HIGHLANDS SCHOOL - an OUTSTANDING school (OFSTED 2011 and 2014)
Please note that we can only accept applications with a completed application form. CVs on their own cannot be considered.
In order for us to process applications, please can we also request email addresses for referees are included on the application form.
Train to be a teacher at Highlands
Highlands is the lead school in the Pan Enfield Alliance and are offering school based placements to graduates training to become teachers. We offer positions available starting in September 2015,
• 1 x Citizenship salaried route
• 2 x Maths non-salaried route
• 2 x English non-salaried route
• 1 x Economics non-salaried route
• 1 x Business Studies non-salaried route
• 1 x Modern Languages non-salaried route
• 1 x Computer Science non-salaried route
• 1 x Chemistry non-salaried route
• 1 x Biology non-salaried route
• 1 x Physics non-salaried route
• 1 x Geography non-salaried route
• 1 x History non-salaried route
Our alliance is also offering 4 x Primary places non-salaried route.