Plans for reopening - June
Documents relating to the planned reopening of the school (June) can be found below
Letter from Headteacher
Dear Parents and Carers,
I am writing to you today to share arrangements for the partial reopening of Highlands School for years 10 and 12. Thank you to those of you who completed the surveys we sent home last week to let us know whether your children in years 10 and 12 will return to school. I am pleased that the vast majority of students in both year groups plan to return to school. We have also surveyed our staff so we are now in the position to share our plans for partial reopening with the school community. This letter contains the following sections:
- Important documents relating to school reopening.
- Important dates relating to school opening.
- Overview of plans for reopening.
- The principles underpinning our decisions.
- Continuation of the online curriculum.
- Frequently asked questions.
Please see full letter in links below