Design a trainer competition
Olympic season is almost here! In support of Team GB and Paralympics GB, we are encouraging students at Highlands school to show their support and be a part of the action as they go for gold in Tokyo this summer.
It's time to get creative and design your very own trainer for an Olympic or Paralympic athlete.
Take part in the design a trainer challenge as part of the Get Set summer competition! Once you've made your trainer as unique and colourful as possible, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance to win a pair of Adidas trainers!
TIME REQUIRED: 60 - 120 minutes
EQUIPMENT: Art materials: paper, pens, paints, pencils, crayons.
- Plan and develop an eye-catching trainer.
- Choose a slogan to include on the trainer showing support for Team GB and Paralympics GB.
- Consider the use of red, white and blue to complement the Team GB and Paralympics GB kit for Tokyo 2020.
- Use the template attached bellow and see the competition entry form. Once complete, email them to email@example.com for the chance to win a pair of Adidas trainers.
- The competition is open until Friday 18th July 2021.