Safeguarding helpful phone numbers and websites
Helpful numbers and websites
Childline: 0800 1111
NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000
The police: (if you are in danger): 999
LGBT switchboard: 0300 330 0630
Kooth: (www.kooth.com): support service for students wellbeing
Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub: 0300 500 80 90
Barnardos: 0800 008 7005
stem4 (stem4.org.uk): supporting teenage mental health
Talk to someone:
- If you feel upset or worried about anything at all (even if you think it is not important).
- If you feel sad, anxious or unable to cope.
- If someone has hurt you physically, emotionally or mentally.
- If you feel worried about someone at home.
- If you are being threatened or forced to do things.
- If someone has done something to you without your consent.
- If you feel unsafe in school, at home or on the streets.
- About anything else worrying you.